Welcome To Arizona energy
Our UK-based, specialist Business Energy Advisors can help you reduce your business electricity and gas bills today.
Why choose Arizona Energy for your business energy procurement?
- Huge Savings - we typically save our customers over 10%
- Fixed or Flexible Plans - we offer a wide range of tariffs to help you avoid future price increases
- 100% UK-Based, Independent & Impartial - we scour the entire energy market to get you the best deal
- Intelligent & Informed – with our associates GET Solutions we've been monitoring the energy market for more than 15 years to help you make the most informed business energy decision
We also offer a range of alternative energy solutions including:
Biomass Heating Save money on your fuel costs & cut carbon emissions with biomass heating.
Want to save money on your fuel costs? Improve your carbon footprint?
Biomass can deliver significant benefits for commercial organisations and homeowners, including fuel cost savings of up to 80% for domestic users.
Biomass is a major government priority, with initiatives, such as the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), encouraging more people to use renewable energy to heat their properties. Participants are paid for generating and using renewable energy through the government’s non-domestic and domestic RHI subsidy schemes.
Our biomass experts can help you join the growing number of businesses and homeowners who are saving on their heating bills and cutting their carbon emissions.
Solar panel electricity Generate cheaper, green electricity from sunlight.
Want to cut your electricity bills? Reduce your CO2 emissions?
Solar panel electricity systems, also known as solar photovoltaic (PV) panels, capture the sun’s energy using photovoltaic cells. These panels convert the energy into electricity and provide commercial and domestic customers with the following benefits:
- Cheaper electricity bills – sunlight is free, so once your panels have been installed, you should start to see your electricity bills drop
- Earn revenue for what you generate – the government’s ⦁ Feed-in Tariffs scheme means you actually get paid for the electricity you produce, even if you use it
- Reduced CO2 emissions – solar electricity is green renewable energy. A typical home solar PV system could save over a tonne of carbon dioxide a year – that's more than 30 tonnes over its lifetime (Energy Saving Trust)